Friday, August 20, 2010

YAY!!



Yay, yay, yay! Daddy's coming home from his holiday to the Philippines on Monday! WOO! I'm so exited! I missed him HEAPS :) He's been gone for 2 WHOLE weeks ! At home there has only been 5 girls for the first week then on the second week Micah went to ski camp! So there was only 4 of us........ so quiet!! Dad has NEVER been to the Philippines without us, he said on skype that he was bored... well he was with family but they didn't do much together, apart from going to see the land that we brought and some other stuff I think? It was really weird not having him at home, sort of like a part of your heart has gone missing. We talked to him on skype slash yahoo most nights, they are 4 hours behind us, so we just talked when the time suited him. Madeleine, mum, Emilene, Micah and I all drew around our feet onto a piece of paper, so dad knew our feet sizes for when he went to buy us shoes, YES, you heard that right, my dad, buying me, my 3 sisters and my mum shoes, by himself! WOW, I'm sure he got a few weird looks tho, looking at children, girls shoes, we also chose some pictures of the shoes that we wanted and e took them with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment