Friday, August 20, 2010

Alexandra Grace Thomson - Bieber :)



Oh, where do I start, this girl is truly AMAZING!! She is such a good slash gorgeous slash beautiful friend, I don't know if I would be able to live without her? She tries not to swear - which I love and admire, fml - forgot my lunch! ahaha
Ali/Alex, is trustworthy, understanding, and always there for me, just like I'm always understanding and there for her :) 
She is very gifted at talking! she talks non-stop, texts non-stop, even in ESS trying to keep your phone from being taken off you for texting!! 
Even tho we go through some tough times, we always work it out in the end :) She is also the BESTEST socca shawtie! <--- Although soccer in P.E is over we will always be socca shawties :)
"promise me you'll always remember: You'll always be braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh.
-A.A. Milne
iloveeyou Alex and always will :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh my qod rachel ! That's so sweet and so very true (: thanks ! i love it so much (: it means the world to me that i have such an amazinq friend like you !
    iloveeyou my socca shawtie (: <3 .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! your more than welcome! but it is all VERY true!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete